Subject: Re: Thoughts from a user
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 19:53:32 -0700 (MST)

I figure the uglier the bag the less conspicuous it is. I've taken to
drawing flowers and such on the tan canvas parts of my camera bag just to
make it less attractive.

Also, whenever I go out to make pictures in the various "war zones" in
Denver, I don't shave for a couple of days and dress down. The same look
that keeps me from being a target also makes me invisible as a photog. Stealth.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO
USA