Subject: Re: Thoughts from a user
From: Soon Wai Hoe <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 03:20:29 +0800

Greetings,

Though nothing to do with Leica. I once placed some tape over the black
leters of the word "nikon" on a chrome FM2,.... removing the tape to
reposition it better, I found that it had lifted off some paint from the
surface, that revealed the plasticky material that it really was made off
rather than the metal that I thought. SO dissapointed I was. Hope it doesn't
happen with my M6

- --Adi