Subject: Re: M6 TITANIUM FINISH
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 11:32:35 -0700

> From: Lucien <100774.527@CompuServe.COM>

>> Are some of you using the M6 Titanium in a heavy professionnal way ? Is
he really more scratch resistant than the others ? How is the leather
covering doing after some time ?<<

Unfortunately n my answer is no.  But I do wish I were using one, in a
heavy way or light way would not matter to me.  I just find them to be
rather attractive cameras.

My experience with titanium clad cameras is that the typical matte finish
will scuff easily and look like heck shortly from heavy use, but it is more
resistant to dents and dings.  I don't know how this compares to the M6
titanium since it is not really a titanium outer shell, rather it is a thin
coated finish of titanium over brass or zinc top and bottom plates.

Regards, Don