Subject: Re: M6 TITANIUM FINISH
From: Soon Wai Hoe <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 02:35:37 +0800

Hi,

I am not a professional , however my titanium M6 goes through quite alot of
film, abt 10 rolls per week on average. I use the thing heavily. In terms of
scratch resistance. It is definately for so than the chrome m3 that I have
and the black m6, but not that much. Two years of use have seen it's fair
share of nicks and scratches

Anyhow,I think that such concerns of scratch resistance apply to cosmetic
attraction, which should not rate too highly for users.

As for the leather covering, handling has smoothened it, the calf skin
patterns are still visible though. It doesn't look very good either, kind of
dry in fact. But no other problems.

- --Adi

Dear Leica Users,