Subject: Correction To Polaroid Film Message
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 12:36:10 -0700

I need to make a correction to the message on the Polaroid print film
message I sent earlier.  The film I used was not even the Polaroid High
Definition print film.  It was actually their bottom of the line consumer
grade print film, "Polaroid One Film."  The Polaroid HD film is made in
Japan.  It is the Polaroid One Film that is made in Germany and when you
remove the glued on paper label you'll find a generic film cartridge.  I
just went out and bought a bunch more of it.  It is selling at $4.47 for a
three roll pack.  The three roll pack includes 2-24 exposure rolls and 1-36
exposure rolls.  That's $1.49 a roll.  Try this film if you get a chance!

Don