Subject: Re: Tele-Elmar 135/4
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 23:36:22 -0500

At 11:15 PM 2/20/97 -0500, Dan Cardish wrote:
>I would be interested in hearing from people who use it with >an M6 (or
other Leica with same viewfinder mag. as M6).  For >me it seems as if the
small viewfinder frame would be a real >problem.

Dan, I have the lens and use it with my M6.  The VF thing either bothers
you or it doesn't.  If it does, well, hey, maybe you're just a 35mm sort of
guy.  If it doesn't, it doesn't.

Borrow one and try it.  Nice lens, nice focal length.

Marc

Marc James Small
Cha Robh Bas Fir, Gun Ghras Fir!
FAX:  +540/343-7315