Subject: Re: Censorship, the Internet, and Brian Levy, J.D.
From: Stark <astark@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 20:47:41 -0500 (EST)

Well Marc I dont know about anybody else but I am going to tune in some
good internet porn. and my old man wants to join me, that and a bottle of
OLD CROW heck it dont get any better then that. Marc your right we must
all grow up in the real world and the tougher the better, I have three
girls 39/45/48 and they went through it all and turned out fine great
husbands great kids. The way I see it I want to see/read what I want and
every one else has the RIGHT to do the same...           T.S.