Subject: Re: Leica dealer in Rome
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 09:18:19 -0500 (EST)

On 17 Feb 1997, TORRENTS, Joaquin wrote:

> This is my second post asking for a Leica dealer in Rome, Italy. I will go there  in a few weeks. If any of you know a Leica dealer or a good secondhand shop, please tell me. Thanks a lot.
> Joaquin Torrents, Journalist

I suggest that you pick up Reflex magazine or any other Italian photo
magazine when you arrive in Rome. There will be curent ads for the
used Leica dealers. But, be warned. The Leica dealers come to the U.S.
to buy their used cameras and lenses at much lower prices and then
jack them up in Rome. Fun and games. Ed Meyers