Subject: Carrier for V35
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 19:38:46 -0700

LUGs,

I have one of the early Focomat V35 enlargers. Recently, I noticed that the
carrier on a newer unit has glass with anti-Newton surface in it. There is
glass on the bottom and top of the negative. My carrier has glass only above
the negative.

Is there any advantage to the new carrier? I was told that it may enable me
to print at larger f numbers. Advice will be appreciated.

Best of Light,

Chris