Subject: List
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 11:23:48 -0700

LUGs,

My advice is not to rock the boat.

If attached files are a problem, may be Brian can deal with it centrally.

This has been a good list and I do not propose that we abandon it now.

If some things bother you, then use filters. In this way, we can deal with
perceived problems in a distributed, selective manner.

It would be useful, though, for Brian to post the rules to us periodically
so that we do not violate them.  Also, all new members should be sent the 10
commandments.

Best of Light,

Chris

Incidentally, some young people at a local camera store now use the
following spelling Leika at the cash register. I don't know if this is the
result of ignorance or bad influence. Let us hope that the marketing types
at Leica don't follow this example. (Actually, it is Nikon and not Nicon. )