Subject: Re: Handgrip M
From: "Peter Jon White" <pjwhite@tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 14:26:23 +0000

> Come on, Peter! All it takes is a medium sized coin, try a quarter, and
> medium strong fingers! Unless you used an allen wrench to fasten the grip
> to begin with?
>
> Claes

Hi Claes,

We may be speaking of two different grips. The one I have is in two
parts. The base plate attaches to the base of the camera via the
tripod socket. The grip section attaches to the grip's base with two
small allen screws in front. To leave the baseplate on the camera,
(to protect the camera's baseplate), you need to remove the grip from
the grip's base. For that you need an allen wrench.

Is there another type on the market?

Peter Jon White