Subject: Re: Elmar 3,5/50, Elmar 4/90, Summarit 1,5/50
From: Mark Bergman <BMWR100R@mwci.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 20:35:18 -0800

Thomas P Myro wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Feb 1997 20:24:32 -0800 Mark Bergman <BMWR100R@mwci.net>
> writes:
>
> >Yes I am a juno member.  However they dropped there 800 number and I
> >don't feel like paying for long distance.
> >
> They didn't actually "drop" their 800 number, they simply try to
> discourage its use.  They've been adding a ton of new access #'s, perhaps
> they've added a local one for you?!?
No local number (I'm in nowhere Iowa and lucky to have phone service at
all) however You are correct; they have not dropped the 800 number.
They claim they will and make me look for an alternate number
frequently.  It's enough that I've transfer my Email carrier to an
Internet provider that is picking up all the little places in Iowa.