Subject: Re: Shopping for Leicas in Kathmandu
From: Arnold Don Abravanel <useless@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 03:54:21 GMT

Years ago when we were younger, I had a little trick when I bought a new
suit without discussing finance. I would not bring the suit right home,
instead it would go right to the cleaners. After a few days I would give her
the cleaning ticket and ask her to pick up the suit, and she never new.
Maybe I should have her pick up my cameras at the repair shop. Wink Wink.

Arnold