Subject: RF Photography - the split second response
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 07:31:16 +0800 (SGT)

After using the Leica M cameras, I hardly  use the SLR for people pictures
unless I have a good reason to.  The shutter response of the rangefinder is
so much quicker (and quieter)  and I am able to capture the decisive moment
almost everytime.   With an SLR, everybody can hear when the exposure is
made.  This is not such a good thing in street photography.   You get all
sorts of reactions after that.

Dan