Subject: Re: Leica slide projector
From: "Stefan Kahlert" <uzs13b@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 08:16:06 +0000

> whatever. They have a different kind of bulb, which does not produce so much
> heat.

I several times read something about a certain projector throwing
more or less heat out of itself. I seriously doubt such comments and
think this is just a subjective impression.

Every bulb produces a neglectible ratio of light compared of the more
than 95% of heat that come out of the 150 or 250 W.
The projector must get rid of this heat anyhow and throws out hot air
accordingly. It doesn't matter it it throws out large amounts of
modestly warm or small amounts of burningly hot air. The energy that
is added to a rooms air-volume remains the same and so does the actual
rise in temperature.

A 150 W projector produces nearly 150 W in heat a 250 W projector
produces 250 W. The rest is purely subjective.
Or am I getting something totally wrong?

best regards

Stefan
- --
Stefan Kahlert,
Medizinische Poliklnik der Universitaet Bonn
uzs13b@uni-bonn.de