Subject: Euro SM lenses
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 00:50:30 +0000

In article <v01540b01af1620205ccc@[207.69.166.14]>, Nowell & Jennifer
Creadick <creadick@mindspring.com> writes
>I have a question for the group now....where can one find these interesting
>European lenses?  I think it would be a blast to try some of them.  Does
>anyone know an European dealer online or an American dealer who offers this
>kind of inventory?

The London shop CLassic Collection has a web page and sometimes has
exotic European LTM lenses but they have been quite expensive from what
I've seen. Also their net connection has been unreliable so it is best
to use their web page as an online catalogue and call or fax for further
contact. Orders by email can get lost in the system never to be seen
again. If ordering online, at least call or fax to verify. Oh- and their
web catalogue generally contains several items that have been sold
already. Don't assume that because it's on the screen today it wasn't
sold a week ago!

I can't find the url at the moment, but a web search should find it. If
anyone's desparate I can look it up.
- --
JB