Subject: Re: Nikkor lenses for Nikon RFs
From: dwp@deltanet.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 97 19:42:06

In <199701282155.OAA00638@phobos.frii.com>, on 01/28/97 at 02:55 PM,
   bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes) said:

>Are the Nikon RF lenses compatible with Leica RFs? Same mount? Do they
>bring up correct frame lines? How about focusing?

>Anyone?

>Regards,

>Ben W. Holmes

I think they were only made in TLM, and of course the Nikon RF mount.  On
an M the frame lines would depend on the M adaptor you used.  Unless you
are using a 105 f/2.5 then you are between 90 and 135.

Best regards
Dennis Painter

Experience is a tough teacher. It gives the test before the lesson.
- -unknown