Subject: Re: Working Kit
From: jdrouin@islandnet.com (Jamie Drouin)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 08:46:33 -0800

        My 'working kit' consists of an M6, Dual-Range 50mm, 35mm f2, 90mm
f4, and a Zeiss Ikophot light meter (for tricky lighting or when the
battery is low).  All neatly packed into a Billingham bag.  The 50mm is my
main lens and rarely ever comes off the body, but my next choice is usually
the 90mm f4, which is not only extremely sharp but also very compact.  I
almost never need the 35mm but still carry it around just incase.

        The only item I plan on adding to this kit is a BOOWU-M set for
copy work.

                                                     Jamie.

Jamie Drouin (jdrouin@islandnet.com)
    Photographer & collector of