Subject: Re: Best Leica Service
From: Brian Levy <dlevy@worldy.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 20:14:41 -0500

Gee since we're praising our spouses, mine is originally from Sri Lanka and
is a gold plated titanium Leica and if you don't agree she'll put fungus on
all your lenses.

At 09:35 PM 1/16/97 -0000, you wrote:
>>>Why don=B4t you try KAMERADOKTORN here in Stockholm, Sweden? Or is it too=
 far
>>away from the Center of the World?
>>>
>>>Claes
>>>
>>Claes, Sweden, from whence all good things come (my wife, for instance),=
 IS
>>the center of the world.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Ben W. Holmes
>>
>>Boulder, CO
>>USA
>>
>>bholmes@frii.com
>

>Thanks for the kind words, Ben. Sweden is hardly the absolut center of the
World, but it has lately certainly become a Part of the World! By the way,
good move to get yourself a Swedish wife - one of the Leicas of women. My
own wife is Japanese, in other words, one of the Platinum Leicas of women.
Maybe this mail belongs to another thread, "The Leica of...".

>Cheers,
>
>Claes

Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.