Subject: Re: Best Leica Service
From: Claes Bjerner <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 97 21:35:54 -0000

>>Why don=B4t you try KAMERADOKTORN here in Stockholm, Sweden? Or is it =
too far
>away from the Center of the World?
>>
>>Claes
>>
>Claes, Sweden, from whence all good things come (my wife, for instance), =
IS
>the center of the world.
>
>Regards,
>
>Ben W. Holmes
>
>Boulder, CO
>USA
>
>bholmes@frii.com

Thanks for the kind words, Ben. Sweden is hardly the absolut center =
of the World, but it has lately certainly become a Part of the World! =
By the way, good move to get yourself a Swedish wife - one of the =
Leicas of women. My own wife is Japanese, in other words, one of the =
Platinum Leicas of women. Maybe this mail belongs to another thread, =
"The Leica of...".

Cheers,

Claes