Subject: Summaron 35/2.8 w/eyes assembly?
From: Lynne & Christopher <whowell@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 21:40:49 +0000

Hello.

I was hoping to tap into the collective knowledge of the LUG about the
bugeyes on a 35/2.8 Summaron. I recently purchased this lens and after
careful inspection I've noticed that the rectangle part of the eyes is
a little cloudy. The glass that seems affected is the curved one on the
inside. Is this something that I could carefully disassemble and clean
myself or is this aligned like the lens itself? Could this be dirt or
is it possible for this part of the eyes to separate? The rest of the
lens looks as if it was hardly ever used and it was still in the
original box. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Regards,
Christopher