Subject: Vertical Alignment
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 12:14:50 -0700 (MST)

Does anyone know which is the vertical alignment adjuster (screw) on the M4-P?

Is there a procedure which works for keeping this camera aligned. I had mine
(both) CLA'd in March and the remaining M4-P is becoming more out of whack.
Any help would be appreciated and might earn you a mention in my will. Who
knows what I'll be giving away when I'm dead.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO
USA