Subject: Info Regarding Photography
From: "Christopher W. Morrow" <CMO1@MUSIC.STLAWU.EDU>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 09:37:18 EST

Ted Grant was wondering recently if we were getting his
messages--I am. And I get the digest version, so things
are not as timely as if I got every message when it was
sent.

Ted, I'm a working photographer, too. I've used M2, M4,
and M6 cameras, as well as 21 3.4, 35 1.4, 50 f2 (folding),
and 90 f2.8 lenses. I'm down to one M6 and the older 35 1.4
Summilux plus my F4 and F3 Nikons plus lenses from 15mm to
200mm. I don't know if we ever crossed paths, but before
coming to beautiful downtown Canton, NY, I was in Boston,
MA, where I freelanced from 1969 to 1992, mostly for
magazines and corporations.

To Bob at <degu@mail.provide.net>: yes J. Henry Rushton and
his canoe makers were from Canton, just as the great
American artist Frederic Remington was. In fact, the
Remington Museum is up the road in Ogdensburg. I've done
some freelance assignments copying Remington art for
various organizations (and as part of my work here at
St. Lawrence University).

Sorry this got off subject. If anyone wants to talk about
any of the above non-Leica stuff we should do it via
private e-mail.

Chris Morrow
cmo1@music.stlawu.edu