Subject: Re: most durable camera
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 20:34:55 -0500

At 02:08 PM 1/4/97 -0600, you wrote:

>How about the old Alpa -- utterly indestructible, but unfortunately then
>you had to take pictures with it.
>
>Chuck
>Chuck Warman     <cwarman@wf.net>
>"The abdication of Belief / makes the Behavior small."
>                                 ----Emily Dickinson

Actually for a left-handed person, it was a great camera to work with. But,
so was the Exacta.

As far as indestructible cameras go, I'd vote for the Voightlander Vito B.
Body built to withstand hits by a tank, the chrome on them never seems to
wear (possibly Leica should buy a few and see how to do it right), a leaf
shutter which seems just to keep on ticking.

Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.
dlevy@worldy.com