Subject: Re: M6 Titanium
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 13:58:41 -0800 (PST)

At 10:51 AM 02/01/97 +0000, you wrote:

>But with titanized brass I can't find any advantage in functionality
>at all. IMHO you just pay for a nicer look, that's all
>
>Stefan
>--

Titanium is a *very* strong metal, though as a plating, I doubt it would add
any strength to the brass. But perhaps it would be strong enough to resist
the ravages of "normal" wear and tear, and thus prevent the camera
"brassing" at a young age.  Possible?
David Young             |  Smile! It's the 2nd
Victoria, B.C. CANADA   |  best thing you can
youngs@IslandNet.com    |  do with your lips.