Subject: Re: Is it a Leica IIIc ? (long)
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 16:36:05 -0700 (MST)

Scott,

Leica III c (serial number 424360) is indeed a IIIC and was produced in 1946/47
lens (serial number 622182) was built in or around 1946

>I shoot a roll of the E100S and E100SW (as well as a roll of HP5+)
>through the new M6 on Christmas day.  I agree with  ,/8^|  ...this film is
>great!

I told you! I read an article about the 100SW and found that it was
introduced during the Olympic games in GA this year. Fine stuff.

  I was nervous about trusting the meter in the M6 (I had been using
>a handheld w/ my M4-P) but everything turned out fine!  The "Measuring
>exposure with Leica M6) of a few weeks ago proved to be very helpful.

Again, it's great to be right (finally) about something. Trust your meter
and you cannot go wrong (unless you try).

Regards,

,/8^|