Subject: Re: Film Plane ground glass w/magnifier?
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 09:53:31 -0800

Actually, even a bit of tissue paper will do.

I became so frustrated one time trying to get good framing with the
original Fuji 617 that I scrounged a piece of thin vellum in Canada at
hotel and made a ground glass screen.  Worked perfectly.  Taped it on
and used a 35mm lens as a lupe.  Then I could focus and see flare and
frame perfectly.  their newest version comes with a clip on ground
glass.

- --Donal Philby
		San Diego