Subject: Adding M4-P viewfinder frames to M4-2
From: "Joe B." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 02:30:30 +0000

I have just got an M4-2 to use as my second M body, and am about to send
it off to have the M4-P frames installed in the viewfinder. I've just
read another forwarded article or email about flare in the viewfinder of
an M6 and it's got me thinking. As it is, the viewfinder and rangefinder
of this M4-2 is crystal clear. But then so is the viewfinder and
rangefinder of my M6 when I wipe the viewfinder and rangefinder windows
and eyepeice with a microfibre cloth! SO- I'll ask this while I still
have the chance to change my mind- is there any reason I shouldn't get
this done to my M4-2? Speedy responses appreciated.
- --
Joe B.