Subject: Re: Angenieux
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 96 12:44:25 PST

     Hi, Chris

     I have had both of them for my R Leica.  I really liked 45-90 zoom but
     35-70 was so-so.  I do not know why I sold 45-90 and wish I could find
     another one.

     Regards,
     David
     seungmin@luxcom.com

Subject: Angenieux
Author:  leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us at Internetmail
Date:    12/18/96 12:09 PM

I was told today that Angenieux made a 35-70 zoom for the Leica. Is this
true? I cannot find any references to such a lens in my literature.

Can anyone comment on the 45-90 zoom by the same manufacturer. Is it up to
today's lenses in terms of performance?

Thank you,

Chris