Subject: Oh Great Leica Wizards...
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 14:15:54 -0500

All,

Am preparing to buy, before the new year, a new M-6 with 24 (as soon as
it's available) & 35 ASPH lenses, and the 90 2.8, for an (obviously)
important project. A couple of questions...

1) Where's the best place to get this stuff?
2) Black or chrome or titanium? I know what's available in what finish:
Only consideration for me is visible wear & tear. Which will last longer?

Many thanks for your comments,

David W. Almy
dalmy@mindspring.com