Subject: Re: Protection for 19-R...
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 11:53:00 -0800

Michael:

the one thought I've had is whether it would be possible to change the
filters in the turret.  The selection sure doesn't make sense to me in
this day of color.

I'd prefer to have on demand the 81A, 81B, 81C, 81EF.  And a permanent
UV, perhaps on the back.

Another option would be a vertical oriented polarizer and a horizontal
oriented polarizer.  No, you wouldn't be able to adjust it, but usually
I just max it out anyway and open fire.

I'll bet Singhray would make them if Leica would install them.

Is there a way to add, say, a Cokin P filter holder for using graduated
neutral density and other square filters??

Donal Philby
San Diego