Subject: Re: Advice on 90 f2.8 tele-elmarit lens
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@spherenet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 18:33:09 -0400

At 06:55 PM 14-12-96 +0000, Joe wrote:

>The thing that constantly surprises me about the 90mm Tele-Elmarit is
>its tiny size. I actually exchanged my current 90mm Elmarit-M for it,
>and have not had any reason to regret the swap yet. The only thing that
>is less than satisfactory about it from my perspective is that I have to
>remove the lens cap and screw in the coolapsible rubber hood to use it,
>and then reverse the process afterwards. Is there any cap that will fit
>with the hood left on?

Sure.  On mine, once you collapse the rubber lens hood, there is a cap that
snaps in place.  MY only complaint is that I have to remove the lenshood if
I want to put the camera plus tele-elmarit into the leather everready case
(the lens actually fits!).

By the way, am I the only one to have actually have bought one of those
cases for the M6?

Dan C.