Subject: Re: 35mm Eyes
From: "Mark Bergman" <stph@subcellar.mwci.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 17:35:52 +0000

> Date:          Thu, 12 Dec 1996 08:58:21 -0500
> To:            leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> From:          Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
> Subject:       Re: 35mm Eyes

If they shoot LOT's  of film and only get a few shots to publish I
would say the failure rate is higher than 5%.  And I know I can use a
motor drive and LOT's of film with a manual camera and just be plain
lucky and get some great shots.  With the fast grainless films of
today it is even easier to prefocus and use slower long lenses to get
good pictures with just a little bit of THINKING.