Subject: Differing Tastes
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 19:16:47 -0500 (EST)

Friends,

While in New York over the weekend my wife and I stopped by the Leica
Gallery and Tamarkin's NY shop on Broadway.  This is a must do for any among
our ranks - very worthwhile.  Anyway, they had a Bruckner edition M6 in its
bright blue cover.  She loved it.  Thought it one of the most beautiful
cameras she had ever seen.  I, however, did not agree.

Curt

Elizabeth Mei Wong
Henry Curtis Miller, M.P.A.

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
In the Berkshires, next door to Tanglewood