Subject: Re: Elmar 90/4 M or LTM
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 11:53:00 -0500

Quite simply, they are inexpensive because there are so many of them. It is
a fine lens. I use one from 1949 on my IIIf and IIIg. Someday I will buy a
collapsible one in M mount for my M cameras.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>