Subject: Re: Double exposing?????
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 06:38:27 -0500

Turn the rewind crank to tighten the film on the cassette and hold it with
one hand. With the other hand turn the rewind lever on the front to the
rewind position and hold it there. Then with your third hand,  ;-o   crank
the film advance lever to tension the shutter.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>