Subject: Re: 21 Super Angulon
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 07:13:06 -0500

>By the way, I am becoming more partial to older Leica lenses. They may not
>be as perfect, optically, as the new ones, but they certainly have
>character. Personally, I do not know about 21mm lenses, and wider. When does
>one need such things?

I like the 21 for pictorial effect. The focal length tends to emphisize
forground objects and deemphisize the background by making the for
foreground appear large and the background small.

It is also very useful when very large DOF is needed.

kw

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423