Subject: Re: born again
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 22:17:41 -0800

Nicolas---
	If you're shooting with a 50mm lens, the frame lines for the 75mm lens
(the smaller set of frame lines in the viewfinder) will give you an
approximate idea of the metering area with the 50mm lens.=20
	Also, make sure you print some of your negatives before deciding that your
exposure or development was incorrect. This might seem obvious, but I've
noticed that T-Max 3200 negatives can look like they are missing a lot of
shadow detail, but nevertheless produce very good prints. I generally use
Kodak's recommended developing times for that film (using T-Max developer),
and have had good results; I don't think I would underdevelop by a couple
of minutes unless it was a very high-contrast subject.