Subject: Would anyone like to trade for a Mamiya 7 + lens?
From: sphillips@umbsky.cc.umb.edu
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 23:47:00 EST

I am looking to trade a Mamiya 7 and 80mm lens for a Leica M6 and one or two
lenses. My camera is in mint condition as is the lens with about 60-70 rolls
run through it. I would like to trade for a Leica M6 in the same mint condition
and one of the following:
1. 50mm lens in Exc++ or better condition with significant accessories
2. 35mm f2/1.4 in Exc++ or better condition
3. 28mm in Exc++ or better condition.

The Mamiya 7 is a wonderful camera; it produces very fine negatives and some of
the best chromes I have ever seen. However, for the night/available light
street photography that i have moved into this year I prefer a Leica and I
cannot justify having two rangefinder systems.

The aim of the trade is for both parties to get what they want without losing
the money that working through a dealer would eat up.However, if anyone would
like to buy the outfit for cash, I amd asking $2800, which represents a
$200-600 discount on new prices.

Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope it is of interest to you or
to someone you know.