Subject: Travel/bag suggestions (security issue)
From: "Anand R. Mehta" <anand@mehtas.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 02:16:55 -0600

Does anyone have suggestions for a kit bag to take around India with me?
I'll be using an R body and 135/2.8 lens as well as my M6, 35/2 and 90/28
lenses, film, etc.

I have a photo vest that I was planning to use, but thought that a "tummy"
type bag would be less conspicuous.  The standard waist packs look like
easy pickings for thieves -- perhaps keeping the equipment in front will
act as deterrence.

I'd also like to solicit general thoughts/suggestions from the group
regarding a trip like this.  I will be traveling alone most of the time.

Thanks in advance, and happy holidays to those celebrating Thanksgiving.

- -Anand