Subject: Minolta CL
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 18:31:48 +0100

Here comes a nice story, copied from my private mailbox. I forward it to
the LUG, as I think there are people here who can help lucky Steve better
than me:
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello Steve,

Well, you are a lucky guy!!!
This camera is a Leica CL, made by Minolta (i.e. the same camera). It is
worth around =A3700-750!

I think that all Leica CL:s were made by Minolta, but the ones made for t=
he
Japanese market were called Minolta CL. You can use many Leica M-lenses=20
too, with only a few exceptions. There is also a special 90mm lens for th=
is
camera.
I guess that using the camera is no problem for you. I will forward this
message to the Leica users group too, and I guess you can get more help
from other members there.

Regards, Hans