Subject: Oddmund out
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 05:12:41 -0500

Gee, here I was not agreeing with what Oddmund said while still
defending his right to say it, taking him for an idealist with high
moral standards and something to say about street photography, and
then with his last couple of messages he shows himself to be an
egomaniac and poseur more interested in name-calling than discussing
ideas.  I've been had.  Maybe I was taken in by all those charming
misspellings and protestations of poverty -- they lent him such an
earnest air of authenticity and asceticism.

Oh well, back to Leicas.  Isn't anyone going to answer my earlier
query by suggesting a cheap Leica-thread-mount body for those
theft-ridden environments?  It's fine by me if it's from one of the
Soviet successor states, so long as it's reliable.