Subject: Re: PRODOVIT 150
From: pgs@thillana.lcs.mit.edu (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 13:51:41 -0500

   From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
   Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 12:45:01 -0700 (MST)

   ...Any input from someone who has a P150? I'd like some fact to
   back up the opinion that this is a puny, sad projector.

I have a P150 and don't think much of it.  The autofocus spontaneously
broke (and Leica took a very long time to fix it), and the slides at
the ends of the trays have an ugly habit of jamming.  Also the default
lens is a flat-field lens, but it is of course replaceable with a
curved-field lens.

On the other hand it is compact, and the little carrying case is
handy.