Subject: People and power-Correction
From: jredfern@ftn.net (J. Redfern)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 19:46:10 -0500

Ahem...as my better half has just pointed out to me, only two photographers
were photographed sporting Leicas. A third rangefinder user was shot
sporting a Nikon RF. This combined with the fact that other photogs appear
sans gear and some festooned with SLRs means that the Leica users in no way
constitute a majority.
My apologies for the factual error and my thanks to my better half for
pointing that out to me so vigourously (Darned Olympus user).
I shall meekly retire to the kitchen and do the dishes now.