Subject: Re: White House
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 17:35:21 -0500

Fred,
I don't track the AF market, so excuse me for my ignorance. Is the
predominance in this segment based on the AF being faster, quality of lenses
or simply price driven? With the advent of the F5 is there a possibiltiy of
Nikon recapturing its predominance.

Has the Contax AX actually affected anyone's purchasing decisions?

Excuse all, I know there is nothing related to Leica in this, and hereafter
if there are further questions, I'll e-mail directly if requested.

Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.
dlevy@worldy.com