Subject: Re: Roger Beamon
From: "Charles E. Dunlap" <cdunlap@rupture.ucsc.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 13:53:35 -0700

>I for one was growing tired of Roger's rants and haughty attitude.Who
>appointed him judge of what constitutes a proper on-topic thread for the
>Leica Users Group?  I support Oddmund and others who want to broaden the
>discussion with references to of all things - photography!  We should of
>course keep focused on the Leica as the machine that enables our vision to
>be recorded and shared with others.
>
>Good Bye, Roger.  I doubt you will find happiness at any other site
>
>Paul T.Collura
>pcollura@epix.net

Yeah, he was a curmudgeon. But I didn't want to give the impression that
the list was a nasty place where we jeer and hoot at folks whom we might be
glad to see leave. I'd rather be gracious about it if possible. It's water
quickly passing under the bridge in any case.

- -Charlie

              Charles E. Dunlap
         Earth Sciences Deptartment
          University of California
            Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Tel.: (408) 459-5228    Fax.: (408) 459-3074