Subject: Re: A room for everybody
From: dlevy@worldy.com
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 15:14:52 -0500

Fred,
I am interested in how you obtained the accreditation. From what little I've
heard and read, it sounds like a rather nerve racking and possibly
unrewarding function save for the bylines and possibly future book for the
coffee table. And besides Ms, what other cameras are prevalent? Are there
any/many MFs?

At 09:36 AM 11/20/96 -0800, you wrote:
>> I am currently and have been a card-carrying and accredited White House
>> News Photographer continuously since 1962. There is no excuse for
>> spreading rumors and suggesting things about the USA, the White House,
>> and the Clinton staff that are absurd and untrue.
>
>> Fred Ward

Brian Levy, J.D.
Agincourt Ont.
dlevy@worldy.com