Subject: Re: A room for everybody
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 11:54:28 -0700

Oddmund,

I am not familiar with other equipment. I know that Leica no longer makes an
85mm lens. Who does?

Don't tell me that President Clinton's press officer would actually specify
what equipment to use, at what speed, aperture, etc.

I would think that most of the photographers nowdays use motorized,
computerized wunderplastick and do not use the manual mode for fear that
they would miss shots. They also use zooms, most likely. Anyhow, how would
you even enforce something like this. Please don't be silly.

I will not tell you how to behave on this forum. However, I ask you to be
more kind and give us, in this country, some benefit of doubt.

Regards,

Chris