Subject: Re: Why do we have cameras?
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 14:36:46 GMT

Roger Beamon wrote:

> Yes, oh great one with all the knowledge. We know what pathos means.
> This
> *was* the Leica Users List! (Or was it? It's been so long, that I'm
> having a
> problem remembering.)

There's a clue there, Roger: it's the Leica Users List.

Not a collectors' list, not an equipment fetishists' list but a place for
Leica *users* to discuss things of interest to them and other like minded
folk.

If topics occur which don't interest you, you have the option to use a
mail client which has rules to skip those messages, or just move on to the
next one.

The list is Global, did you hear those of us reading several thousand
miles away complain about discussion of the LHSA meeting? I don't think
so.