Subject: Re: Contax, Minox, Rollei, Konica Why are they discussed here.
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 22:09:31 -0700

> From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
>
> Gee, I dunno. Even though I own a Leica, I was kinda enjoying the
discussion
> on Minox, Rollie et al.  Wasn't I supposed to?

Heck yes you were supposed to!  I'm new to the LUG and didn't intend to
interrupt the status quo or get any of the old hand ticked off because I
participated in the off topic discussion.  After all, how am I supposed to
know someone wouldn't get really peeved and pull their Leica out and shoot
me?

I do own Leica cameras too.  An M3, a IIIF red dial, a IIIa, and the
Minilux but I enjoy the discussion of Minox (own several of them to),
Rollei, et al.

Regards,
Don